17 December 2009
On behalf of the Board and our Staff, La Trobe Financial would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy Christmas, and healthy and prosperous New Year.
Thank you for your continued support and custom throughout what has been a year of great change in our industry.
We look forward to funding all your lending needs with our strong balance sheet funding lines, and separately providing outstanding retail investment opportunities for your clients through the La Trobe Australian Mortgage Fund, in 2010 and beyond.
With 2010 shaping up as a year of great challenge and opportunity we have highlighted some of our key market strengths below.
- A non bank balance sheet lender
- Accepting applicants with minor credit impairment to 80% LVR for both Express and Full Doc loans
- Low Doc lending (with no LMI) <75% LVR
- Commercial Low Doc up to 70% LVR
- Strong Private Funding lines
Remember, La Trobe also offers
- Fair commission structure with no claw back or channel conflict
- Short or long term lending available
- Quick settlement times and superior customer service (talk directly to the decision makers)
- 57 years experience in mortgage lending
All of our Sales Team looks forward to catching up in the New Year to help you make a positive start to the New Year.
Happy Christmas and a safe holiday break.
> About Us
> Login - Product Guide
> Loan Applications
> Loan Products
> Partner Portal
> Privacy Charter
Head of Lending
Iain Pepper is a Vice-President and the Head of Lending for the La Trobe Group.Read full profile here.
La Trobe is one of Australia's leading independent specialist mortgage Financiers. Its business includes residential mortgages, commercial mortgages, and investment services operating one of Australia's largest Mortgage Funds under AFSL 222213. It employs over 145 staff and has raised over AUD$10Billion to assist over 100,000 customers since inception in 1952.
Copyright 2010 La Trobe Financial. All rights reserved. No portion of this may be reproduced, copied, or in any way reused without written permission from La Trobe Financial. Disclaimer