On behalf of the Board and Staff at La Trobe Financial we would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy Christmas, and a healthy and prosperous New Year.
Thank you for your continued support and custom throughout what has been a year of great change in our industry.
We look forward to funding all your lending needs with our strong balance sheet funding lines, and separately providing outstanding retail investment opportunities for your clients through our leading and award winning Mortgage Fund, in 2014 and beyond.
With 2014 shaping up as a year of great challenge and opportunity we have highlighted some of our key market strengths below.
- A balance sheet lender
- Accepting applicants with minor credit impairment to 80% LVR for both Lite DocTM and Full Doc loans
- Lite Doc lending (with no LMI) <80% LVR
- Commercial Lite Doc up to 75% LVR
Remember the four reasons to deal with La Trobe Financial:
- Fair commission structure with no claw back
- No channel conflict and NO RISK FEES
- Quick settlement times with our "one call one rate" program
- 60 years experience in mortgage lending
Tips to winning from Bill Gates
It is a very competitive environment for everybody, and the best lessons are not often taught, but discovered. What we've learnt over our 60 year history of being a non securitised balance sheet lender is that you and your clients want speedy service and timely settlements.
Our 60 year history and non securitised, balance sheet funding model mean that we are as busy as ever to deliver to you and your clients the service and satisfaction of speedy and timely settlements.
Bill Gates recently offered to US school children some pearls of wisdom on the correct attitude to build a successful business which seemed to resonate with us. Here are just a few of Bill's pearls...
- Life is not fair - get used to it.
- The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.
- You will NOT make 60 thousand dollars a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with a car phone, until you earn both.
- If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss. He doesn't have a tenure.
- Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping - they called it opportunity.
- If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.
- Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.
- Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.
- Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you find yourself. Do that on your own time.
- Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.
These tips are very interesting considering the issues we all face as employers of Gen X and Gen Y staff and some of us in our roles as parents; we hope they bring a smile to your face.
We again wish you a festive and safe holiday season and very good fortune in 2014.
All of our Sales Team looks forward to catching up in the New Year to help you make a positive start to the New Year.
Happy Christmas and a safe holiday break from all of us at La Trobe Financial.