Please Note: This publication is for accredited broker use only and is not for distribution to consumers.
^ Depends on risk grade of Borrower
All loan applications are fully assessed to ensure the loan is not unsuitable and that we meet our responsible lending
obligations in accordance with our usual underwriting requirements. All features and interest rates are current
as at the date of publication. Conditions, fees and charges apply. This message, together with the La Trobe Financial website (www.latrobefinancial.com.au) and
all its contents have been prepared for general information only and should not be taken as legal or financial advice, and as
such the specific needs, investment objectives or financial situation of any particular user have not been taken into
consideration. Individuals should therefore talk with their financial planner or advisor before acting on any information
present on this message or the La Trobe website. La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited ABN: 27 007 332 363 and AFSL No:
222213 is the issuer and manager of the La Trobe Australian Mortgage Fund. It is important for you to read the Product
Disclosure Statement for the Fund before you make any investment decision. You can get a copy of the PDS by calling 1800 818
818. You should consider carefully whether or not investing in the Fund is appropriate for you. The rates of return from the
Fund are not guaranteed and are determined by future revenue of the Fund, and may be lower than expected.
Investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. The investment is not a bank deposit.
La Trobe Financial Services Pty Limited - Australian Credit Licence Number: 392385
La Trobe Financial Asset Management Limited - Australian Credit Licence Number: 222213
Terms, conditions, fees, charges and La Trobe Financial lending criteria apply.
1. Zenith's "recommended" rating indicates that it has high confidence in the manager meeting its objectives. The Zenith Investment Partners ("Zenith") ABN 60 332 047 314 rating referred to in this document is limited to "General Advice" (as defined by section 766B of Corporations Act 2001) and based solely on the assessment of the investment merits of the financial product on this basis. It is not a specific recommendation to purchase, sell or hold the relevant product(s), and Zenith advises that individual investors should seek their own independent financial advice before investing in this product. To view the relevant research information, please visit www.latrobefinancial.com The rating is subject to change without notice and Zenith has no obligation to update this document following publication. Zenith usually receives a fee for rating the fund manager and product against accepted criteria considered comprehensive and objective.
2. SQM Research - 4 stars to 4.25 stars - superior, suitable for inclusion on most Approved Product Lists. To view the relevant research information, please visit www.latrobefinancial.com This rating will not take into account your, or your clients' objectives, financial situation or needs. It is up to investors to consider whether specific financial products are suitable for your objectives, financial situation or needs. Research houses receive a fee from La Trobe Financial for rating the product.
3. Lipper Leaders Rating Total Return (Score – 5) Lipper Ratings for Total Return reflect funds’ historical return performance relative to peers. The ratings are subject to change every month. The highest 20% of funds in each peer group are named Lipper Leader or a score of 5 for Total Return. Lipper Leader ratings are not intended to predict future results and does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. More information is available at www.lipperweb.com. Thomson Reuters Copyright, All Rights Reserved.
4. Australia Ratings (AFSL 346138) makes every effort to ensure the reliability of the views and rankings expressed in its reports and those published on its websites. Australia Ratings research is based upon information known to it or which was obtained from sources it believed to be reliable and accurate at time of publication. However, like the markets, it is not perfect. This report is prepared for general information only, and as such, the specific needs, investment objectives or financial situation of any particular user have not been taken into consideration. Individuals should therefore discuss, with their financial planner or advisor, the merits of each rating for their own specific circumstances and realise that not all investments will be appropriate for all subscribers. To the extent permitted by law, Australia Ratings and its employees, agents and authorised representatives exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information within the report whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. If the law prohibits the exclusion of such liability, Australia Ratings hereby limits its liability, to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the said information or the cost of the said resupply.